Ontario is launching a new Collaboration Voucher program to give companies a competitive edge by connecting businesses with research institutions.
Through the program, eligible companies can apply for vouchers which can be redeemed for access to the expertise and knowledge at Ontario universities, colleges and research hospitals to help make their businesses more innovative and productive. Four types of vouchers are available:
- Commercialization – to help companies launch new products
- Innovation and Productivity – to help companies refine products and processes
- E-Business – to help businesses take advantage of online tools to drive growth
- Industry Association R&D Challenge – to enhance competitiveness across industry sectors
- Helping businesses become more innovative, productive and competitive is part of the new Ontario government’s plan to strengthen the economy and build a fair society for all.